Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello, everyone

It has been a long time since I wrote something here.. Anyone miss me? Guess not.. Oh well nevermind. Nobody cares...

After the long holidays, I am back to Melbourne which does not has lots of major changes. Only a small amount of restaurants got replaced with the better one (This is purely an assumption). As for me, I moved out from that horrible apartment to a new accommodation which is slightly nearer to the uni. So, starting now, you all wont be able to hear my rants anymore about that organism. Haha... this should be quite a disappointment for those who cares for my sluggish EX-housemate, or the so called 'wei-siang-curse-non-stop-drama' !!




The same state library where people still sit on the grass patches where the sunlight reaches. Arent they suppose to lookout for over-exposure to UV rays?


I am staying with another guy now. A Malaysian whom I dunno comes from which state but I know his mother is a Kemaman-ians. He is a rather nice guy and currently taking his masters in RMIT. I dont have his pictures but I can tell you that he always remind me of CTZ. He is somehow similar to chen either the physical appearance (except the unique feature that make CTZ special) or the styles. The only thing that I cna complaint about him right now is probably his extra loud singings/shoutings... (he is a rocker)...

As for me, I am doing my second year now and the subjects I took are so ... erm.. specific. Principles in Genetics, Experiment in Genetics, Molecular biology and Gene, Health & Society as the breadth (junk) subject.

For Principles in Genetics and molecular biology, they are all about normal biology studies where you need to read and memorize before you enter the exam hall. And then, Experiment in Genetics should the most boring science experiment ever. This is because the living things that we would deal with are actually 3 - E.Coli, Drosophila and Aspergillus where 2 out of 3 are hardly visible things. E.Coli is some stupid bacteria that you can only observe it after it poliferates and form a colony. Meanwhile, Aspergillus is a fungi which also only visible after it grows into a colony. The biggest organism- Drosophila is actually a fruit fly aka lalat aka 'chang ying' aka 'wu ying'. In the case of Drosophila, we need to identify the males and females and then look for the mutated features like curly wing, smaller eye, different eye colours, shorter abdoment, absent of hairs on the legs and many more stupid physical features (without using any instruments like microscope). As for the junk subject, its a junk... self explainable..hahaha

I write till hungry lagi... bencinya... Hungry = eat = wash dishes/cutleries... and then after washing = hungry = eat again ... Argh.. my neverending house chores and no matter how I cleanup my room, it will be still messy everytime I come back from outside... Grrrrrr...

I guess my next post should be somewhere near Easter dy.. hahaha =P





p/s : I changed my mascot and yes, it is a pokemon and I dont need any coments about its ugliness yata yata so dont any of you dare to bug me with those stupid comments or questions.


WS

No comments: