Friday, June 13, 2008

Weird Tag

Rules:

  • Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
  • People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
  • At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
  • No tag backs!

  1. I can't do well in my calculus even I practice a lot. Purposely talk bout this because I just had my calculus exam today... DENG !!
  2. I can't sit still and study for more than half an hour except the day before the real exam where I can sit down and study non-stop for 10 hours.
  3. I dream about 5 days a week when I am sleeping.
  4. None of my dream is normal. Often got chased by mutant cow, aliens, hunters, weird plant, ghosts, clones and homunculus.
  5. Able to distinguish between dream and reality even though I was sleeping. It was 2 months ago when I had a dream where I was preparing to cook soup. The alarm (my handphone.. in real life) rang suddenly and inside my dream, I heard the alarm and I knew I had to wake up BUT... I got a small problem here... I havent put onions into my pot..OMG.. this soup is terrible without onions.. So, I quickly grab a knife, cut it into four, dumped them into the pot and wake up...
  6. I think I spend too much time on msn chatting everyday.
  7. I still think human cannot possibly invent time machine in future... because if they do, they would travel back in time and tell us... LOL
  8. For me, my blanket and comforter is regarded as something holy but too sad, I only manage to bring the comfoter to Melb. Next time must bring along my blanket.
  9. I like to wrap myself with the comforter and walk around in the house.
  10. And yes, I use blanket and comforter together when I am sleeping.. The thicker comforter is used to cover my legs and the thinner blanket is used to cover my upper body.. Different thickness to adjust the temperature.
  11. I am temperature sensitive as positive temperature changes can wake me up from my deep slumber.
  12. I rather chat on msn than talking.
  13. I am not really a silent person. I am just always lazy to talk.
  14. I always think that people who do not eat vegetables are evil.
  15. I am so weird because I am answering this tag.

I dont want to tag other people arr... U chui?

No comments: