Sunday, July 6, 2008

Answering Tag (Kuai Ku Vers.)

Ong Wen Sher yang baru ada new bf tagged me !!!

>>> 7 facts about me (You dint specify that it must be interesting or weird facts)

  1. Human
  2. Needs to breath
  3. Needs to eat
  4. Needs to sleep
  5. Needs to bath
  6. Needs to 'pang sai'
  7. Live in a house
>>>7 things that scares/disgusts me

  1. Pest
  2. Unicellular brain
  3. Dirty housemate
  4. Guy who still had sex with the girl whom he said 'broke up dy'
  5. Brainless brat who did room-keeping at 4am
  6. Fugly person who uses excessive damn smelly hair spray
  7. Smokers
>>>7 songs for now

  1. Negaraku
  2. Negarakuku (dont sue me)
  3. Primary school anthem (which till now I still dont understand what is it all about)
  4. Usaha Tekun Jaya (secondary school anthem)
  5. ?? de body bu mei (again, dont sue me)
  6. Go, Go Power Ranger
  7. Pukimon theme song
>>>7 words/sentence that I frequently mention (come on, everyone should already know about this)
  1. C_b__
  2. N_b_
  3. B_g__
  4. H__l__
  5. L__j___
  6. T__zz
  7. L__p_
>>>7 valuable things
  1. Oxygen
  2. Water
  3. Food
  4. Money
  5. Games
  6. Anything related to me
  7. Pesticides
>>>7 First times (walao, if I start counting from when I was still a baby, there would be 7,346,029,654 first times)
  1. Cry
  2. Walk
  3. Eat
  4. Use chopsticks
  5. Scold bad words
  6. Go to kindergarten
  7. Sleep more than 12 hours??

No comments: