Monday, January 28, 2008

Chinese New Year Resolution

Since I didnt do any New Year Resolution, so I think I'll make one for Chinese New Year. It may sounds boring but this is what I had been thinking about ...

  1. Survive in Melbourne. Ya, I know. The word 'survive' may sounds exaggerating but in reality, I dint even manage to find any accommodation in Melbourne. So I might end up sleeping at the roadside... Haha.... Besides that, just as others always said about me, I am not sociable. I admit I am quite a paranoid person. So most probably I would have a hard time during the first few months in the uni. Maybe its time for me to change my attitude.. Ahahaha.. Try to imagine that me, Tay Wei Siang moving around with a big smile on the face, socializing and praising people around. AHahahah.. *cough cough*
  2. Maintain every single friendship. I dont care who are you or when you know about me, whether it is in primary school, high school or college. Although I might have lots of new friends after I go to Melbourne but I'll still try my best to stay in contact with everyone. (This is so not me, I must have been possessed when writing this)
  3. Do well in my studies. There is no need of any reason for this...
  4. Be more emotional. People has always thought I am a cool, extra calm or even some might said a 'yeng' person. However, in reality, I am just too emotionless to react to the happenings around. Eh, wait a minute, can this 'habit' been changed?
  5. Lose fat. Hahaha... Everyone read carefully, I said lose fat not lose weight... What I am trying to say here is I wont reduce the amount of food I devour but I will avoid most of the fattening food.... Clear?.. Dont try to argue with me over this...

Okla, I think thats all for today... Chih, wrote so many resolution also useless la. Action speaks louder than words.. If I do not achieve any of these... This post will still be useless. Zzzz.. Anyway thanks for reading my 10%-success-rate-new-year-resolution post.

No comments: