Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Hungry Morning

The clock was showing 10:30 a.m and I am starving inside the office. Although i just had my breakfast 7 something this morning but now my stomach is on fire.. desperate for food. Its time to dig inside my bag for food. Hehe.. My father and I bring a bag each to the office everyday. However, there is a huge difference between the contents in the bags. His bag was filled with all kind of documents but mine was filled with all kinds of food (breads, tunas, milk fruits etc. Half of the pyramid is in my bag).


Ever since I came back from KL, I have been eating nonstop almost everyday. The number of meals increased day by day from 3 meals to 6 meals a day. Ya, I know it may sounds ridiculous but what to do... Human lives to eat. Haha..


Two days ago,

ME : See what see ? No matter how long you are going to stare at me with your innocent-looking eyes, I am not going to feed you.
Yuki : *Still making that innocent look*
ME: Eat what eat, everyday know eat eat nia. No wonder you become so fat!
Mom: (Referring to me) Then you leh? eat what eat? Everyday know eat nia!

My mother had been complaining nonstop about the amount of food I consume everyday. According to her, the total amount of money spent on food had increased by 50% since i came back (I think she is exaggerating!) and then she start calling me 'Da Bai Sha' which literally means big white shark.

Right now, I am risking my life as the gastric juice may burn a hole on my stomach anytime from now just to finish this post. I need to get my third meal of the day now (I ate before writing this post. Thats my second meal) or...

No comments: