Sunday, January 6, 2008

My first post

Wow... My first post. Even me myself cannot believe that i am actually blogging. Is this what we called a miracle? Haha. Actually I am very very lazy to blog right now but if I don't do it now, I would most probably be killed by that demanding laziest girl.



So, what should i write in my first post? I bet none of you would like to hear my complaints about my daily life in the first post, hor...... but I really dont have any idea on what to write.

Okla. I'll talk a little bit about myself. I am a human. Homo sapiens, to be precise. I am nineteen and 19 years and 37 days old ( no longer a teen, old liao). Being evil by nature, I often take destruction and massacre as easy way out ( do not worry. It will only happens in games though).

Currently, I am 'working' for my dad temporary until February ( The word 'working' will only be valid if you consider that staying inside the same office with my father for a month and got paid at the end of the month is what you called a proper job. Haha). Basically, I come to office every working day, sit here and play Neopets with my laptop. Then have some chats with my friends and flee during the evening to find some breads to eat. For your information, this post was done during office hour also. Hehe

I am going to further my studies in University of Melbourne next month. Depart at 17th of Feb. As most of you know, the course I'm going to enroll is.......
Ta da... BAKERY !!! ( Really, its true. Believe me)

Okla. I am lazy to continue liao. So hope you all enjoy and have a nice day.

No comments: