Monday, January 28, 2008

The Complicated Me

Here I am again, posting another entry for my blog. Do not mistaken me as suddenly got 'angin' and then blog nonstop. Actually, it is all because of TAH1 which has been sent to be repaired, I was stucked in the office for the whole evening. So, out of boredom, I decided to take my time and blog.

Recently, I realized that I am becoming more and more undecisive. I often think for a very long time before taking any action. It is the same case just like how we all decide where to yum cha everytime. For example:

Where should we go?
How about Zie's corner?
Cannot, too dark, food not nice.. Or *someone* doesnt like the place.
Then let's go Secret Recipe.
Cannot, too expensive, I had enough of the cakes ady.
Ok then go Tian Kee.
Erm, *someone* cannot eat seafood.
LSY menyampuk... kuai dian kuai dian (Faster)



This is exactly similar to what that happens in my mind everytime I face a problem or decision. It is like a lot of me, giving different opinions at the same time, providing me a very very long list of option available... and then quarrelling between me and myself. Usually, there is no perfect choices which can cause win-win situation. Then, the conflict between me and myself will become greater as I cannot make the best decision. What happened next is me become emotionally unstable. Thats the reason why I can get furious suddenly everytime without a clear reason.

However, judging this kind of weird behaviour from the other point of view, I realized the reason behind most of my actions. Why am I so bad tempered? The reason is because when something goes wrong, tonnes of excuses and reasons to get angry would be sorted out immediately by all the different 'me' in my mind. Then, this would happened.



Besides, I think this 'theory' can actually be used to explain why am I so 'creative' when quarrelling with other people. Haha...

Lately, I had came up with a new hobby which is possible outcomes listing. When I am free, I will start to think of a possible scenario (can be as simple as if I am driving and involved in an accident, what will happened next?). Then, I will list out all the possible outcomes (like admitted to the hospital, or become disabled, or having a slow death due to internal bleeding, or die on the scene, then my parents will be very sad, then I will think of reactions of everyone, from my family members to my friends, how many would cry for me? How my parents would settle my enrollment into the university after I died. How about me? Will I become a ghost or a soul? Go to heaven or hell? What if the theory of the dead will become soul doesnt actually exist? So I'll just dissapear like that?)

Wah, What a complicated question...

Haha... Thinking of myself being so weird is so funny... What can I say?
I Think Too Much !!



Eh, will I get mental illness like multiple personality disorder and then being sent to Rumah Bahagia? Then.....
See, here I go again.. think think think



2 comments:

goch said...

hey hey..thx for dropping by my bloggy

haha, cant blame u la, you've had such a long holiday. even a 7 weeks semester break can make me think alot and go crazy sometimes.

you'll be going U soon, tat should keep you bz..huhu..rmbr bring me buah tangan!!

anywayz...come UTp watch CNY! we organizing.. got lion dance, kungfu/wushu, drums, traditional dance, drama, singing, chinese orchestra...

Swing said...

I tot I was the only one who thinks lidat... looks like I'm sane after all...