Saturday, March 22, 2008

Things That I Hate

*Not in order*
  • A basin of unwashed dishes coupled with oily frying pan and used sticky pot on the stove - Self explainable
  • My towel which has a different smell other than mine- Self explainable
  • Odd number eggs - I eat two eggs at once but if only one egg is left at the end, should I eat it or not, or should I go out just to buy eggs so I would have 2 eggs but still the number is odd. Eating 3 eggs at once sounds so menge-cholesterol-kan. This is what I mean.
  • Human other than me touches my bed especially my comforter - Its holy.
  • The extra thin wall in my apartment - No privacy. Plus, the music beside is so loud and sometimes coupled with the terrible singing. How to sleep leh?
  • Smoke - Its smelly, toxic, irritating, carcinogenic and might trigger the smoke alarm. (5 points, 2 marks each so total 10 marks for an essay question)
  • Jamban with a few drops of yellow stains on the sitting piece - Every girls would hate you for this. Not to mention the guys who are going to dispose the waste product of the digestive tract.
  • Creatures such as leeches in Kuala Berang and flies in Melbourne.

No comments: