Saturday, April 19, 2008

3.27

Yesterday night, while I was sleeping like a log of wood, the slug brought a group of pig-dog friends home. I think they just finished clubbing. Then, those fuckers and bitches had made a hell lots of noises in the living room. So, again, I was waken up. Reluctantly, I got down from my bed, walked like a zombie towards the door, opened it and put my head out of my room. I signaled them to keep their noises down by SLAMMING the wall (because I am too sleepy to talk in human language).

It noticed me and had called its fellow slugs to keep their volume down. So, I went back to sleep. However, in less than 3 minutes time, they began to BISING again. This time was even worse. Some of the fuckers go and teased the bitches, then they were chasing around in the house... And they switched on all the lights in the house, causing me even harder to fall asleep again.

Then, suddenly I FELT HUNGRY !!! (which is actually very normal, because hunger is always the first response I got when I wake up in the morning). A hungry man is an angry man. If it did not bring all its fellow slugs back, I would still continue my deep slumber and would not feel hungry. Right? So, who should I blame?

THE SLUG.

Thinking about all these made me starting to get angry and in less than 2 secs, my anger reached the limit!!!



Again, I opened the door and 'jenguk' my head out. With a super ugly expression, I shouted :

"YI KA PUN YE SAM DIM PUN, PIN KO BEI LEI TEI HAI DOU CHOU LUIN BA BAI, QUIN BOU TONG NGO FAN NGOK KEI !!!!!!!!!!! "

which literally means, now its 3.30 in the midnight, who gave you all permission to make noise here? Go back home !!!!! Then, all of them were shocked and silent. I slammed my door and continue my sleep. I don't know what happened outside but I managed to continue my sleep with little noise and no lights after that.


No comments: