Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finally... Real fights start now !

Before I start explaining the reason behind this important decision... Let me continue some of my stories on whats happened yesterday night after I posted the blog.

Its nearly 12 a.m. and I knew I had to sleep because I did not want to sleep during the lectures today (which happened anyway). After shutting down my laptop and switched off the light, I went on the bed and called it to lower the music volume.

Then about 12.15 a.m, a bunch of sluggish friends came over and they started to talk and make funny jokes. Some of them even shouted and laughed like 'siao lang'. But not long after that, I still managed to fall asleep. AT 5.15 a.m, I was woken up by the slug talking on microphone on the next room about his girlfriend again with a girl and his light was not switched off for the whole night. This is the second worst night I had ever had during my stay in Melbourne. First one was the Mahjong incident.

As a result, I slept for 15 minutes during my biology lecture and 10 minutes for chemistry lecture and I am damn tiring for the whole morning today. Damn it..

Then when I came back from university, what I saw.... is this


This fucking dirty plate on the table,

And even this. What the fuck is this frying pan doing on the chair? It may looks clean but in fact its full of indomee oil. The box behind is the box of indomee. Eat so much indomee, faster go die la.


So, is there any obvious reason that I should not start a fight with it?
NO, THERE ISN'T. It makes me so stressed lately meanwhile it is having a great time, having sex and eating all kinds of junk food it likes. So,why should I be the only one who is tolerating all the time and it gets all the convenience and pleasures?

However, this is not going to happen in the reality. So, I threw away all the crappy tolerate is virtue stuff or being a considerate, easy-going housemate. Slug, I will show you what I am actually capable of. From now on, I shall cast away the fake mask, revealing my true nature, return to the old me, the one causes nothing but war and catastrophe.

So, the war begins...

No comments: