Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ah May tagged me !

1. List down the names that people addressed you as, since u were young, days, till now. (every name that u heard,regardless on whether the name is still now using.)
A lot ler...
Wei Siang - Most of my friends addressed me by my name. Primary, secondary schoolmates.
Ah Boy - by my mother.
Ah Kor - by my father and siblings.
Baby Siang, Bread Siang, Bei Ji Xiong, Bei ji Siang- old primary school nicknames.
Bear, Bear Siang- by Chun Liang till now...
Bitch - by Andy & Neng.
Ciko Siang - by friends who are angry with me.
Satay - By some friends.
Siangy - by WenSher.
Siang ikan, Siang malam - by CTZ and the gangs. (BM keng one)
Mao, Si Mao - By the Fish, pigs and gangs.
Octopus, Mossy rock - Self declared.
Ah Wai, Wai kor, TaiLou - by my current sluggish housemates and his classmates.
Taey (They pronounce it like this), Wei - by my aussie friends and classmates.
Batman, Spiderman - by people who make fun with my t-shirt
Jay - Misunderstanding. (Tay -> Jay)

2. At what age do you wish to be married?
Late twenties...

3. What is your 3 current wishes that u wishes it to come true A.S.A.P?
(i) Have a super gorgeous girl as housemate instead of this slug.
(ii) Do well in my finals especially my calculus .
(iii) I want to eat Malaysian Food, kepok, and so on.

4.How will You wish your future-life to be? Or can you foresee the picture of ur future?
I wish to be a average rich person, doesn't need to be a multimillionaire. Enough to support my family and give them a comfortable life is enough.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes, in my dream. Although money cannot be used to buy everything but without money, one can buy absolutely nothing.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family including Yuki and my friends. I prefer to answer the question : What do you wish to lose the most ? My answer will be : The slug.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
I'll use half of it to pay my tuition fees and my daily expenses in Melb. Then give the other half to my parents and let them do whatever they want with it.

8. Have u hugged someone today?
No.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Self-confident, Beautiful, Cheerful.

10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
No smoking !!!!

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
Unhygienic, Sluggish, People who disturb my meals or sleeps, Fakers.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Ask me again after time machine is invented.

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Experiences, Sweet memories, Love, Family and Friends.

14. What do you find interesting in life?
All kinds of RPG games, shopping, Eating, Sleeping, and THINKING.

15. Had U met your MR.Right but not being together?
No, and I don need a Mr. Right. I need my Ms.Right.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Volcanic Temper,laziness and slowness in taking actions.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
I always keep everything to myself. This is the way I chose and it has nothing to do with anybody.

18. What's your weakest point?
Losing temper and control in the same time.

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
My parents. I still haven't do anything that can make me proud of myself.

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
I will only regret things for two weeks because I am lazy to regret something for long. Right now the thing I regret most is the decision to live in this apartment together with the slug.





No comments: